Citizenship by Investment Program
The largest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands, Antigua & Barbuda attract thousands of visitors with its mesmerizing beaches of the finest white sand and azure waters.
Why choose Antigua & Barbuda?
The combined size of 442 sq km and a population of over 80,000 people make Antigua & Barbuda the 9th largest country by size in the Caribbean. Positioned where the Atlantic and Caribbean meet, its known for reef-lined beaches, rain forests and resorts.
Antigua & Barbuda recognize dual citizenship which can give you an advantage on business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include:
- Fast processing within 3 to 4 months
- Inclusion of dependant children under 26 years and dependant parents or grandparents over 65 years
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process
- No interview, managerial experience or minimum level of education required
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Europe’s Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and others
- No tax on worldwide income
The Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 2012 which makes it the most recent program of this kind in the world.
The program offers many benefits in exchange of several requirements that applicants must meet. To qualify for citizenship in Antigua & Barbuda, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements outlined in the “Investment Options” section, in addition to the following:
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
- Have a personal high net worth
- Reside (with the family members who are included on the application) in the country for a minimum of 35 days within a period of 5 years