Economic Citizenship Program
Named “The Nature Island” because of its unspoiled natural beauty, Dominica is arguably the most breathtaking island in the Caribbean, boasting one of the best standards of living in the region.
Why choose Dominica?
Officially The Commonwealth of Dominica, this beautiful island boasts pristine sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rain forests and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. A diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. The Economic Citizenship Program of Dominica offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges, including:
- No physical residency requirements
- Inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 18
- No interview, managerial experience or minimum level of education required
- Visa-free travel to over 95 countries including Europe’s Schengen Zone, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey
- No taxes for non-residents
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship so you can retain your current nationality
To qualify for citizenship in Dominica, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
- Have a basic knowledge of English
- Make a direct, non-refundable investment with the government of Dominica