Citizenship by Investment Program
With its breathtaking natural beauty, warm skies and white sandy beaches, St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most stunning spots in the Caribbean.
Why choose St. Kitts & Nevis?
This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S. and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income. As one of the longest established programs of its kind, the St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program offers applicants a host of unique benefits including:
- Fast processing within 4 months
- Inclusion of dependant children under 25 years and dependant parents or grandparents over 65 years
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process
- No interview, managerial experience or minimum level of education required
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries including Europe’s Schengen Zone, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and others
- No tax on worldwide income
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship so you can still benefit from your current citizenship
St. Kitts & Nevis (St. Christopher & Nevis) Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984 under the regulations of the 1984 Citizenship Act, Part II, Section 3 (5), which makes it the longest established Citizenship by Investment Program in the world.
The program offers many benefits in exchange of several requirements that applicants must meet. To qualify for citizenship in St. Kitts & Nevis, applicants must fulfill one of the investment requirements outlined in the “Investment Options” section, in addition to the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
- Have a personal high net worth
- Make an investment in a government approved real estate development or make a monetary contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation